Friday, November 21, 2014

Infographic: The Ultimate Gaming Cycle



Here's something I did years back.  It was inspired by the chart below (under the cut).  It took me an entire weekend, and I still get the itch to go in and edit it every time I see it.  But it's really funny if you click through to the larger version so that you can read it.  Sorry the text is so small here.

I've been thinking about cleaning it up and offering as a print on one of the poster sites, like Redbubble or Society 6.  What do you think?  Would anyone here actually be interested in hanging one of these on their wall in real life, or is it strictly internet humor?



Gaming Flowchart

So, you’ve probably seen this simple flowchart that demonstrates how a Dungeons & Dragons game works, right? It made the rounds of popular blogs, such as Boing Boing months ago. Well, it’s been sitting on my hard drive every since, and the more I look at it, the more I’m convinced that this flowchart doesn’t even capture the tip of the iceberg. I mean, seriously, since when do roleplayers like anything to be simplified?

So, I decided to create my own version of the flowchart. It’s a bit large, but it makes a great desktop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...